Catering for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 5 years.
Catering for special dietary requirements.
Catering for staff.
Completing all necessary documents in line with Health and Safety Guidelines.
Reporting any problems/concerns directly to Senior Management.
- Under the supervision of management, order food.
- Plan healthy menus.
- Keep the kitchen are and all utensils/cooking implements meticulously clean under Health and Safety guidelines.
- Complete relevant documents i.e. cleaning rotas, fridge/freezer temperatures, etc.
- Rotate stock.
- Cater for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years.
- Cater for any special dietary requirements.
- Cater for staff meals as and when required.
Other duties will include:
- Ensure all record keeping is accurate and up to date.
- Participate in fire drills and make yourself aware of fire regulations.
- Attend staff meetings
- Deal with visitors as and when necessary in a professional manner.
- Attend training events as requested.
- To take personal responsibility for keeping up to date with the changes and developments in Health and Safety issues.
- To adhere to and be aware of Health and Safety policies.
- To work in a flexible capacity supporting other staff members.
- Holiday entitlement already made prior to appointment will be honoured as long as the period taken is in ratio to the period of time remaining in the year.
- Annual leave applicable to the post will consist of four weeks commencing 1st April to 31st March.
- Bank holidays to be taken when they arise, but if a nursery trip has been arranged on this day you will be expected to attend.
- Holidays are to be taken at a mutually convenient time and not around bank holidays. Holidays should be agreed with the nursery manager before booking for a holiday. You will turned down if that particular week has been booked by someone else.