1 day left
- Full Time
Watson-HR are pleased to be working for a respected and reputable entrepreneurial business with a proven track record of success, who are recruiting an experienced Designer and Layout Planner to meet increasing demands and growth.
The role is office based, however travel may be required for site and client visits. You will require a creative mind-set to design the type of exciting and fresh workplaces that the clients desire.
- Taking a client’s brief and an initial floor plan and creating both 3D and 2D concepts for workable and aesthetic environments that meet the client’s needs. These interiors are not limited to offices and may include kitchens, commercial buildings and toilets.
- Turn these drawings into photo realistic renders and create presentations to take to the end client.
The ideal candidate:
- The ability to create graphic designs such as wall manifestations, marketing material and brochures
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Interior Design, Product Design, Architecture or a similar discipline is desirable, but is not strictly required if relevant experience or talent can be demonstrated
- The ability to create graphic designs such as wall manifestations, marketing material and brochures.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Interior Design, Product.
- A talented, enthusiastic and creative individual who can think on their feet and design workplace solutions for growing number of large corporate clients.
- Experienced with SketchUp
- Ability to produce photo realistic rendering Adobe Creator Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) AutoCAD LT
- A good understanding of interior design and layout planning with excellent I.T and CAD skills
If you have the above skills and experience, please apply now.