2 days left
- Full Time
My Client a well established Property Business based in the heart of London is looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team.
This is a newly crested role where you will provide support across a number of projects across London. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller as a Management Accountant your duties will include:
- Working with all business units and the management team to help make financial and strategic decisions
- Coordinate the month-end process and production of monthly Management Accounts
- Accruals, Prepayments, Fixed Assets and other month end adjustments along with producing monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Provide analysis and reporting on overhead costs against budgets and forecasts and assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Produce commentary for revenue statistics and consolidate accounts
Candidates will have at least 3 years experience within an accounting department.
Candidates will have exposure to producing a a full set of accounts desirably within the property industry.
The successful candidate will be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA studier.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.