Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, plus bonus
Location: London (Piccadilly Circus), United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time
We are a team defined by our people and passion, and a business powered by knowledge and innovation. We pride ourselves on our values, they define us and how we conduct ourselves both as a Company and as individuals. Our collaborative approach drives creativity. We believe excellent leadership creates an entrepreneurial environment that allows our people and brands to thrive. Everything we do is centred on trust, integrity and respect.
An exciting opportunity for a graduate to join a successful and fast paced conferences team!
Your role will involve extensive telephone and face-to-face research with industry contacts to develop conference topics and write cutting-edge conference programmes; recruitment of and liaison with senior-level speakers; writing content-led marketing copy; and effective project management of events from their inception to completion. The successful candidate will work closely with our sponsorship sales, editorial, marketing and logistics teams to ensure the commercial success of our conferences.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Keeping to set production timelines
- Market research
- mainly telephone and face-to-face research, but also desk-based research and attending external events
- Brief writing
- creating marketing, sales and telesales briefs which explain your events to the wider team
- Copy writing
- Programme writing
- Proof reading
- Speaker research, acquisition and management
- Managing conference department systems/IT
- such as putting event content and speaker biographies and photos online
- Attending the events and on-site speaker liaison
Our ideal candidate will be a graduate looking to join the exciting world of Financial Events. Does that sound like you?
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), preferably in a business-related, science or technical discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven research and analytical skills.
- Very strong attention to detail and effective time management.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to build business relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team within a pressurised environment with tight deadlines.
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a Competitive Salary we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising up to 30 days)
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonusly Employee Recognition
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Onsite monthly Chair Massage
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Vodafone Employee Advantage Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Flexible Working
And many more!
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
How to apply:
Click on "Apply" to start your journey.