Regional Healthcare Market Access Manager
REGIONAL HEALTHCARE (Market Access) MANAGER, London and Hertfordshire
In this newly created role you will be delivering strategic market access solutions for the company's most important product. There will also be diversity with the addition of a rare disease product that you will help drive access to.
The region you will cover will be a significant part of London plus Hertfordshire. A second position has been created for an additional hire to cover the Midlands & Yorkshire.
You will work alongside your KAM colleagues and other relevant functions, using your understanding of the NHS and healthcare economy knowledge to remove barriers and collaboratively redesign pathways and services to increase uptake of the company's therapies.
- Regional Healthcare (Market Access) Manager you will work with your KAM colleagues to define and deliver market access solutions to ultimately ensure the maximum access and uptake of the company's products.
- Alongside your KAM colleagues you will co-develop the regional business plan and importantly, ensure that regional market access strategies align.
- While working with commercially focused colleagues, you will ensure that you remain a source of credible knowledge of NHS environmental opportunities.
- As the Regional Healthcare (Market Access) Manager, will you lead the way in developing and ultimately enhancing pathway redesign initiatives and formulary guidelines for the aim of enhancing access the product portfolio.
- Along with your colleagues, you will work with payers and KOL's, to provide them with the most up to date and impactful data on the company's products that will justify maximum patient access.
- You will continue to develop strong and working relationships with KOLs and stakeholders within the region.
- You will have experience of engaging with a wide array of customer types and stakeholders, including, but not limited to: CCGs, Payers, Policy Advisors, Mental Health and Acute Trusts, CSU's and STP's.
- You will have a solid understanding of the ABPI code and knowledge of the inner workings of the NHS, including structures, policies and the processes associated with getting products promoted.
- Have strong commercial acumen and the ability to negotiate and influence.
- You will have experience of, one or more of the following areas: Alzheimer's, Mental Health, Nephrology, and Oncology.
- Solid experience of service redesigning and or shared care protocol development.
- Be APBI qualified
- Have a degree within a relevant subject area.
- Able to travel freely on a regular basis.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now or contact Matt Smith at Blue Pelican ASAP.