Legal Administration - Residential Property
1 day left
- Full Time
LEGAL ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – Residential Property – North Somerset
Exciting opportunity for a Legal Administration Assistant to join this Residential Property team based in North Somerset.
This role will involve assisting the team with their specific administration tasks and the main duties of this role will include:
• Opening new client files;
• Making appointments;
• Face to face client contact;
• Photocopying, scanning and faxing;
• Receiving and making telephone calls regarding client matters;
• Updating Estate Agents, Brokers and clients;
• Dealing with general administrative tasks; and
• Participating in the business development of the team and firm.
This is an important role that requires prompt and accurate attention to detail to ensure that we deliver a high quality and personable service to our clients from the very outset so a polite telephone manner is essential.
You will need to be flexible and have the ability to prioritise your work. Excellent communication skills and strong IT ability are important in this role as this company are looking for someone with lots of initiative and enthusiasm who is prepared to work as a team player.
Salary £14,950 per annum
Benefits include : Holidays 22 days rising to 25 : Pension : Life Insurance : Public Transport Ticket Loan: Child Care Vouchers : Bonus schemes.