Junior CRO Analyst
Junior CRO Analyst - Agency
This is a brand new role at one of the leading digital agencies in the UK who are experiencing exponential growth in their analytics capabilities. You should have a keen interest in Web Analytics, and hands on experience using Google Analytics or a similar package. In this role you will use advanced analytical techniques to optimise the performance of client websites, working directly with stakeholders to understand their objectives before running A/B tests. You will be the kind of person who loves getting into data to identify trends, but outgoing and will enjoy working with clients to identify their needs and deliver commercial insights into their performance. This agency are consistently ranked among the best places to work in the UK and offer incredible professional development opportunities as well as a clear route for progression.
- Using Google Analytics to understand the performance of client websites and their objectives.
- Gather requirements and use your analytical expertise to identify opportunities to improve the performance of client sites.
- Use Google Optimize or Optimizely to run tests on client websites which will have a commercial impact on performance
- Client management, combining project management with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Train internal and external stakeholders on analytics principles and methodologies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Web analytics experience using Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst or similar Web Analytics tools.
- An appreciation of conversion rate optimisation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Data analysis using Excel / SQL / R is beneficial in this role.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page or contact Paul Wainwright at Harnham for more information