Events Project Coordinator
6 days left
- Full Time
Event Project Coordinator
Are you a graduate with at least 12 months proven B2B events experience?
Immediate opportunity for an Event Project Coordinator to join a renowned medical association, organising world-leading conferences and events for medical professionals. The company offer great benefits to employees including flexible working hours, TOIL, generous pension scheme, biannual pay reviews and fast track career progression opportunities.
As an experienced Event Project Coordinator you will be able to take on a fast paced events organising role, managing all aspects of the event including:
- All event logistics such as catering, audio visual requirements, delegate packs, registration documents
- Producing plans for marketing and communications and monitoring these, as well as delegate numbers
- Planning and meeting budget pre-event and for reconciliation post-event
- Closing the event and post-event evaluation
Candidates must have at least 12 month’s B2B events/project coordinator experience and the following:
- Degree educated
- Awareness of budgetary issues
- Strong attention to detail and perfect written English
- Capable of prioritising and organising own workload and able to work under own initiative
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Experience of using databases, MS outlook, word and excel
- Confident with strong customer service skills
- Flexible hours of working in order to cover needs of the service
If you meet these requirements and / or if you want to find out more about this great opportunity then contact Albany to discuss further or sent your CV now to apply.
Know someone who could be perfect for this? Refer a friend or colleague and receive £250 vouchers on successful placement.