We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to work with a Company based in Soho, Central London. The candidate should be a good communicator, team player and must be willing to take responsibility.The candidate should also be able to manager another UX designer.
The client has been featured as one of the top 100 businesses with the potential to influence, change or create new global markets. Based in Central London, with a great company culture and surrounding area - apply now for an immediate interview.
Salary: up to £60,000 - Negotiable for the right candidate
- Scoping and planning for the delivery of all UX work.
- Conducting user research and/or heuristic evaluations.
- Setting the UX strategy and core user experience principles for all work.
- Mapping out customer journeys for digital experiences.
- Working with content specialists to develop content strategy.
- Championing the UX solution design with the internal team and stakeholders.
- Experience working on large-scale complex Mobile & web based applications
- Will have worked in Agile environments previously.
- Conduct and/or participate in product usability tests.
- Communicate and work effectively with cross-functional team members including but not limited to sales, marketing, product managers, project managers and software engineers.
- Excellent organisation skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and to adjust to frequent changes in project priorities.
- Knowledge of international and accessibility design considerations
- Ability to work independently, without direction or supervision.
- Defining the UX tools and ways of working to ensure we are always providing best-in-class delivery and thinking.
- Strong Leadership and team mentoring skills.
- Opportunity to earn stock options;
- Gymbox gym membership worth £93 per month (£1116 per year);
- £100 monthly Deliveroo allowance;
- £500 yearly allowance to spend on conferences, training courses, etc;
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays);
- A genuine opportunity to scale within a high growth company
- The chance to work with a super talented and fun team