Business Development Manager - Field Sales (Wales)
Our Client is Europe’s largest online motoring community, boasting more than 1 million active members and over 140,000 cars for sale. The site also successfully take the online community offline, with a year packed full of reader meetings (PH Sunday Services), track activities, black-tie dinners, driving holidays and camping at racing events such as the Le Mans 24 hours.
Our Client is the UK’s biggest car-buying brand and has been helping Britain’s car buyers make purchasing decisions for over 40 years. Our Tests are widely regarded as the most trusted source of new car advice.
Due to the success and growth of Our Client they are ready to expand the sales team further and are looking for a driven, confident and outgoing individual to be part of a winning team. On a day-to-day basis your focus will be maintaining client accounts, generating new business by cross selling and upselling our clients products to grow the brand and spending time speaking to prospective clients in a competitive and vibrant marketplace. Our Client is a demanding, target focused sales environment and could be the first step on your journey to a great sales career.
Our Client is close-knit and driven team, and are looking for a candidate eager to make a real name for themselves across these major brands. The successful candidate will be expected to show the best possible attitude, output and desire to champion our brand in the market. You will be provided with comprehensive training, and on-going support from your colleagues and Sales Manager.
The successful candidate
- Previous sales experience and looking to further develop sales skills, or a be a talented new starter to the media sales industry;
- Experience in the automotive industry is desirable.
- Someone who is not afraid to take ownership of their client base and make an impact;
- Ambitious and keen to succeed
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills;
- Positive and have a 'can-do’ attitude
- To Live within the Region you Will be working
- To develop and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities for new business
- Ability to Cold Call and Self Generate Leads
- To achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual business sales targets as set by the company
- Pro-actively contact prospects & customers through email, telephone and face to face appointments and achieve and evidence minimum KPI activity levels as set by the Sales Director
- React to inbound leads in a professional and timely manner and disposition leads according to CRM requirements
- Have an opportunity development plan for qualified new business leads and existing clients
- Accurately complete CRM Salesforce.Com and sales documentation which supports the sales process
- Work with Internal Teams to build and execute marketing & sales campaigns with telemarketing and event activity
- Provide information to manager and other internal individuals / departments in an accurate and timely manner
- Role competencies:
- Strongly motivated and finds ways to win by owning the end-to-end sales process
- Ability to build trusted working relationships at various levels within a client's organization from C-Level to operational staff
- Detail oriented, able to get to grips with the intricacies and complexities of the prospect’s requirements and the economics which drive the use case
- Is a self-starter & able to define own priorities
- Able to work effectively with senior level stakeholders, both internal and external to the business
- An ability to grasp new technologies
- Bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a positive can-do attitude and a real desire to help build a new high growth business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by confident presentation style
- An excellent working knowledge of CRM, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
The job comes with an Award winning Nissan Qashqai as a Company car.
This is an Amazing Opportunity to join a Business that is Ground Breaking and has an amazing story to tell new Clients and Prospects and could you be the one that delivers that message?