Accounts Payable Clerk
Harper May is working with a prestigious media company, based in one of the most desirable locations in West London. With offices in Kew Bridge, they have become renowned around the world for their ambition and scope, evidenced by their presence in fourteen countries around the globe. With business thriving, the company are currently searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their already-450-strong staff. This is a tremendous opportunity to move to a dynamic and exciting company and become an integral part of one of the world's pre-eminent and profitable telecommunications businesses.
- Processing high value, low volume invoices
- Matching, batching, coding invoices
- Making payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Receive and verify employee expense reports
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Assisting with Cash Flow Forecasting
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience of Accounts Payable work
- A university degree would be advantageous
- Highly motivated and analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail with numerical aptitude
- Proficiency with accounting software
- Extremely organised and able to maintain account ledgers