Want to be part of something special?
Store Manager - Aldi Anerley
£45,750 - £59,050 per annum
Aldi is one of the fastest growing supermarkets in the World and now has over 640 Stores in the UK, with a view to increasing this to 1000 stores by 2022. Aldi won the Which? Best Supermarket 2012, 2013 and 2015. This is in addition to being awarded Grocer of the Year 2016 where Aldi’s own brand products also picked up another 40 trophies for their own brand products making Aldi the most awarded retailer. Aldi also sponsor the very successful GB Olympic team who recently had a fantastic performance of their own at the 2016 Olympics in Rio.
Building on the success of these awards, a planned 80 new store openings across the UK in 2016 and a £60m investment into the opening of a brand new, state of the art distribution centre in Cardiff in March 2017. Aldi is really on the rise.
Aldi is currently looking to recruit an experienced Manager to run their Anerley store and help contribute to their ongoing success. As a Store Manager no two days are the same. One day could find you sorting out deliveries, placing orders and scheduling hours to meet productivity targets. The next you might be handling customer complaints or carrying out till spot checks. And all the while you'll handle the over-riding goals of maximising sales in your store, ensuring great customer service, minimising costs and optimising productivity.
Let's put it this way. If you like the idea of running a multi-million pound store and inspiring your team to be proud of everything you've achieved together, you're going to find this a hugely rewarding role - and one with excellent prospects.
Your duties will include:
- Being inspirational and leading a motivated store team to achieve exceptional levels of customer service.
- Ensuring customers can always buy the best quality, freshest products.
- Being on hand to help with any customer queries.
- Planning store rotas and leading team meetings.
- Training your staff and offering ongoing support and development.
- Meeting store targets and achieving the best results through efficient cash control, turnover and productivity planning.
To be considered for the role of Store Manager you must have:
- Inspirational leadership qualities that can motivate staff to meet store targets and customer service targets.
- Experience in a management role in food/beverage retail including Supermarkets, Fast Food, and Coffee Chains or similar.
- Able to develop your store team and unable them to reach their full potential and career goals through effective delegation, empowerment and coaching.
- Be a proactive, hands on manager to ensure the highest standards and strive for continuous improvement.
- Financially aware and able to analyse key reporting and KPI’s.
- A complete knowledge of company policies and procedures, and have a professional work ethic.
To apply for the role of Store Manager, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional keywords: Store Manager, Manager, Supermarket, Retailer, Retail, Food, Supervisor, Grocer, Produce