Purchase Ledger Clerk
2 days left
- Full Time
My client, a well established and very successful Manufacturing and Engineering business based just outside Exeter is looking to recruit an experience Purchase Ledger Clerk for a permanent full time career opportunity.
You will be joining a busy but very friendly accounts team. Study support is available if needed.
- Ensuring all expenses invoices received are checked and processed.
- Registering codes and posting invoices.
- Proactively contacting the supplier and liaising with the buyer to resolve queries.
- First point of contact for suppliers, maintaining the accounts payable inbox.
- Obtaining managers authorisation for relevant invoices.
- Responsible for Weekly BACs and CHAPS payment run.
- Maintaining petty cash account, coding expenses and preparing monthly reconciliations.
- Responsible for company credit card reconciliation, card holders limit change requests and monthly journals.
- Preparing and posting monthly accruals journals.
- Preparing and posting stock pre-payments journal and following up queries.
- Maintaining supplier accounts and supplier reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly analysis of travel expenses and corporate social responsibility summary.
- Maintaining weekly invoice and expense filing.
If you have a minimum of one years previous experience and are keen to join an employee friendly business please don't hesitate to apply at your earliest convenience.