Area Sales Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Area Manager
North and West London
My client is seeking an Area Manager who will be responsible, primarily, for leading a team of Financial Consultants to deliver the income Budget for the Area in keeping with quality benchmarks and compliance requirements.
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- Income: Deliver the agreed income target (Budget) for the Area by leading and motivating a team of Financial Consultants to provide high quality advice to new and existing clients
- Supervision: ¬Supervise Financial Consultant and Area activities in accordance with the T&C Scheme to ensure agreed standards are achieve
- Development: Coach the Financial Consultants to improve their knowledge, skills and behaviours, and manage own self-development, in order to optimise motivation and performance
- Recruitment: Own the recruitment of Financial Consultants in the Area to ensure a full headcount is maintained and support the wider management team with other recruitment activities
- Business growth: Own the development of business within the Area to ensure new opportunities are identified and realised
- Leadership: Demonstrate appropriate leadership and management behaviours as outlined in the behavioural frameworks
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard
- Level 4 (Diploma) qualified with significant progress towards Level 6 (Chartered)
- A proven track record of success as a regulated first line manager
- Practical experience of working within a advice based environment with professional and/or high net worth clients
- Previous experience of managing a budget and being responsible for the profitability of their area of responsibility.
- Competent Advisor Status (CAS) or previously held this status if not recently in a client facing role.
You next step!
Please forward me a copy of your CV for immediate short-listing.