5 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting for a LitigationLegal Secretary to join a friendly and well established team in Taunton, Somerset.
The position will be to support a Fee Earner in the Litigation department. The department is very busy and the role is therefore varied.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with a salary between £18,000 -£21,000.
Legal Secretaries are an essential part of the fee earning process within the firm. You will not only be responsible for providing administrative and typing support, but you will also very much be seen as a member of the legal team and provide excellent levels of service to clients, business partners and other team members within the department.
The role will involve:
- Producing documents from audio / digital dictation.
- Collating documents and dealing with searches
- Dealing with filing, including the storage and retrieval of client files.
- Taking and recording telephone messages.
- Attending to clients over the telephone and in person.
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining an up to date diary.
The successful applicant will need to be an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary. You must be able to work as a team and to prioritise your workload. Excellent typing skills in excess of 50 wpm are essential.
To apply for this role please send your CV to or contact Rebecca on .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.