Immediate Indesign Project Assistant required for funky Architects
Henry Fox is partnering a funky, award winning Architects based in East London, who require an immediate Project Assistant who has sound InDesign and photoshop skills.
The role is a combination of admin support (to a team of Designers) and design, creating documents using your InDesign skills.
Typical duties will include:
- Creating documents and reports in InDesign, using templates, including gathering information, layout and continuity of style within reports
- Manage and coordinate drawing issue protocols
- Receiving and logging incoming drawings and consultants reports
- Updating drawing records
- Maintaining up to date project data and records
- Organising project meetings, booking rooms and arranging travel where required
- General typing and minute taking
- Ensuring proper storage and retrieval of filing
- Research as required by the project team (eg. listing entries, building control record drawings, technical information)
- Updating project and contact databases
- Colouring and labelling of sketches and drawings using Photoshop
- Coordinate studio meetings, events and manage the studio environment
- Cover of reception, as required
- Ad hoc duties as required
They are located in a prime location, with easy access to the tube station. Based in a beautiful, funky office, which is professional yet creative.
Although this is initially a temporary assignment, there is the opportunity to convert permanently for the right candidate. This company really look after their staff and pride themselves on creating an enviable working vibe.
So if you feel you have the skills and experience to join this dynamic, forward thinking company, please send us your CV via this link without delay.
Please note, this company need someone to start work next week, so please only apply if you are immediately available.