Chef de Partie
Excellent Opportunity in Casual Dining Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in Norwich for a Chef de Partie to work in the Casual Dining Restaurant. As part of a strong kitchen team you will prepare meals for lunch and dinner service. The Head Chef is looking for CDP's from busy restaurnat kitchens who are used to fast paced service.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients to 2AA rosette level
- Organise and Maintain Hygiene standards on your section
- Opportunity for career progression
- Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
- Have experience of working in a busy, fast paced service kitchen
- Good attention to detail and organised
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £20k
Excellent Staff Benefits & Discounts
Free Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.