4 days left
- Full Time
Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 500 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At we pride ourselves on progression and development of our sta& and many of our sta& at Head O)ce have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
We are currently searching for a Qualifed Garment QC /Technologist to join us in our Wholesale Branded apparel department in London.
Key Aspects of this role:
- Multi-product Technologist covering mens, ladies & some childrenswear
- Create & update size specs – knowledge of grading.
- Fit & size set approval – ability to fit garments & give amendment instructions.
- Assess fabric/garment test reports – knowledge of the testing process with the capability of interpreting the results.
- Care labels – provide appropriate instructions for the creation of suitable care labels based on test reports, knowledge of symbols & garment care processes.
- Checking & approval of AQL’s
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Ability to follow customer guidelines & submission procedures.
- Pre-produc6on & produc6on sample measurement & quality approval – understand various garment construction methods.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Degree qualification in Clothing Technology/Fashion.
- Branded product & supplier experience.