Senior Electrical Project Manager
- Full Time
Senior Electrical Project Manager, £80k, London
I am Looking for a senior Electrical Project Manager that specialises within the commercial and residential sector.
They focus with all aspects of Mechanical & Electrical engineering from initial enquiry to project handover.
If you are an experienced Electrical Project Manager that would like to work on arguably one of London's most prestigious projects this is the opportunity for you!
The Electrical Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing all pre-construction & drawings associated with the job.
- Take offs relevant to project specification.
- Procurement of all materials & subcontractors.
- Programming and planning.
- Labour management.
- Full Commercial control through to client handover.
Required Skills and qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as an Electrical Project Manager.
- Qualified to at least City & Guilds level.
- Experience working in the Commercial/ Residential sector is essential.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.