Occupational Health Technician
Job Ref: SR-3846SE
Occupational Health Technician - South East England - Permanent - Full Time (ESSEX, KENT, HAMPSHIRE)
Our client a leading healthcare provider is looking to recruit an Occupational Health Technician to work on a full time permanent basis driving a mobile unit across Scotland. The role will involve the provision of health assessment and health surveillance programmes for a variety of clients throughout the UK providing an efficient an effective service to clients.
Technicians are required to demonstrate competency in the performance of a wide variety of screening tests and techniques, including the following:
- Height, weight, abdominal circumference and calculation of BMI
- Blood pressure
- Spirometry, Audiometry & Otoscopy
- Vision Testing
- Cholesterol Testing
- Use of Cardiovascular Risk Assessor
- Mobility & Musculoskeletal Assessment
- Skin Health Surveillance and HAVS Health Surveillance
Full job description available.
Salary: £21,500 - £23,500