Online Marketing Assistant
My client, a market leader in its field, is looking to recruit an Online Marketing Assistant.
A leading B2B organisation based in Bristol. Digital plays an ever increasing role in their activity and therefore are looking to recruit a Online Marketing Assistant.
The Online Marketing Assistant role will encompass:
- Management and set up of the blog platform for countries as well as uploading of content.
- Work with the marketing manager to create engaging, innovative and targeted on-line campaigns via various channels such as email, social media, blog, etc.
- Prepare and send email campaigns and monitor success of such activity as required.
- Regular stats reports to extract learning/best practices, monitoring open rates/click rates.
- Maintain and monitor social media channels and campaigns for UK and corporate.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Excellent knowledge of online tools and willingness to keep abreast of the latest trends and developments in online marketing
- Understanding of SEO/SEM and Google analytics
- Communication: Good verbal and written communication skills
Highly competitive package.