Facilities Services Director
2 days left
- Full Time
Facilities Services Director - London - Prestigious, New Mixed Use Commercial/ Retail Estate - Up to £72k + Exceptional Package - Leading Managing Agent
Are you currently a Facilities Director/ Senior Facilities Manager looking for a fantastic new opportunity to help head up a small FM team across a portfolio of Grade A Trophy Commercial Buildings and Retail Units, all situated on one fantastic, new mixed use Estate in London?
Would you like the opportunity to drive forward the final phases of 40% of this development, whilst taking ownership of the day to day FM operations to the already completed areas of this prestigious Estate?
Are you a driven individual looking for the next step up in your career, whilst being offered the opportunity to work for one of the UK's most reputable Managing Agent's?
I am currently searching for an exceptional Senior Facilities Professional to head up the FM services across a portfolio of trophy buildings & retail units on one of London's most prestigious mixed use estates, whilst managing a team consisting 4 FM's and multiple service partners.
- Offering the opportunity to work on some of London's most iconic, new multi tenanted commercial buildings, all situated on one fantastic mixed use estate
- Line management of a team of high performing FM's across the portfolio
- The chance to work for one of the UK's leading Managing Agent's that offer fantastic career prospects
- Working in a Managing Agent capacity, you will be in charge of managing contractors and being their direct line manager.
- Line management of 1 Senior Facilities Manager and 2 Facilities Managers, as well as an Assitant FM across a prestigious portfolio of multi tenanted commercial buildings, areas of public realm and retail units
- Setting and management of a £5million service charge budget
- Management of both hard and soft service contractors
- Daily tenant liaison
- Health & Safety Management
- 5* Customer service experience through front of house management and external contractor management
- Overseeing project and refurbishment works
- MBFIM - Member Of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
- IOSH/ Nebosh Qualified
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Facilities professional to head up an award winning FM team on a prestigious new Estate in London, working for one of the UK's leading Managing Agents who offer fantastic career prospects. Paying a highly competitive salary of up to £72k + exceptional package, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.