Chef de Partie - 4 star Hotel
- Full Time
We have 2 Chef de Patie vacancies in 2 4* Hotels located in West Central London. You will be working within a small and friendly brigade of Chefs, with support and a nice atmosphere, where overtime is paid and benefits are also offered.
The first Hotel offers: A Pan Asian restaurant and cuisine, with a range of authentic dishes from Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam as well as some newer signature dishes.
The second Hotel offers: A mix of modern traditional English and European cuisine, with various dishes served to high standards of presentation.
The Head Chefs are keen to train and help people develop their skills and have reputable backgrounds of being excellent chefs, with a good team who motivates and encourages a friendly and efficient working environment.
- Size of Brigade: between 5 and 7
- Covers: 40-50 Covers (Main Restaurant)
- Excellent staff benefits and opportunities
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- To assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of excellent food, as directed.
- Stock control and portion control is also very important as everything is cooked from fresh.
- To be aware of service requirements and to ensure the highest standards of food and presentation is met at all times.
- To adhere to set standards and HACCAP, Health & Safety etc at all times.
- To assist in the design and production of menus and signature dishes etc.
- Make sure that all service requirements are covered.
- Liaise closely with other departments and service staff etc to ensure preparation and smooth service is carried out as well as the ability to meet & exceed customer expectations.
- Experience in cooking appropriate cuisine
- Food Hygiene Certificate & NVQ or equivalent
- Experience in a similar establishment at a similar level
- Experience of cooking to high levels within 4/5* Hotel or similar standard restaurant
- Excellent levels of presentation
- Must be reliable and trustworthy, with a friendly outlook.
- Good level of English and excellent communication skills