Financial Accountant - PQ/Finalist
3 days left
- Full Time
A well established Brokerage firm with expansion in the UK and Europe looking to recruit an ACCA-finalist accountant (or equivalent) to work directly with the Head of Finance in a role that will fast track you to being a future Financial Controller/Manager.
Here you will be involved in some migration project work to begin with followed by assuming responsibility for the production of the company's Management and Financial Accounts, as well as take ownership of their Regulatory Returns.
You will be supported by the Head of Finance with training towards VBA/Macros and SQL to assist with the migration and automation projects.
This is a very exciting opportunity, particularly if you are an ambitious PQ Accountant close to qualifying looking for that step up in your career.
- preparation of client money reconciliations (CASS rules)
- preparation of monthly management accounts
- preparation of yearly financial statements (under FRS101)
- preparation and submission of Regulatory Returns (FCA, CoRep, CMAR)
- performing analysis on financial and non-financial information
- Finalist ACCA accountant with a view to qualify within the next 12 months
- Sound knowledge of general accounting principles (IFRS or New UK GAAP)
- Experience in CFD or FX Brokerage preferred but not essential