5 days left
- Full Time
This is a Finance Apprentice opportunity at a global utilities company.
The role offers full AAT study support and involves manipulating high volumes of transactional data.
My client is a leading global utilities firm.
The key responsibilities of this Finance Apprentice role include the following:
- Working capital Management, assisting with Working In Progress and Billing debt management
- Promoting, enforcing and supporting process compliance
- Assisting the Finance Business Partner with monthly, quarterly and annual cycles
- Manipulating high volumes of transactional data
The successful candidate will display the following:
- Experience in a Finance background
- Understanding of purchase ledger responsibilities
- Excellent IT skills
- Sound communication and customer service skills
Full AAT study support.
£16,500 per annum.
An excellent grounding for a finance career.