1 day left
- Full Time
Medway City Estate, Rochester Kent, ME2 4HU
£20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on Experience) + Uncapped Commission
A huge opportunity in a fast-growing, Kent-based start up business.
Due to continued success, CrunchPoster is now looking to recruit an energetic, highly driven Sales Manager to join our well-trained Sales Team based on the Medway City Estate, Rochester. If you’d thrive in a fun, fast-paced, target driven environment, this is the job for you.
Founded in 2015, CrunchPoster is the UK’s leading provider of online recruitment advertising. We work in partnership with leading job boards such as Reed, CV Library and Total Jobs, creating job advertising campaigns for our clients and saving them thousands in the process.
Speaking of clients, in the last 18 months we’ve attracted a diverse range of customers - from small businesses to huge multinational corporations.
As our new Sales Manager, you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Work with current clients, developing/maintaining our relationship with them
- Develop new clients through calls, emails and LinkedIn
- Diarise call backs and manage pipeline effectively
- Work towards personal and company targets
To be considered for our Sales Manager role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous telesales or sales experience is essential
- Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
- Money-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Able to quickly learn and adapt
- Experience using Google Calendars
- Previous experience using a CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) software
- Knowledge of job boards and how they work
Sales Manager Benefits:
- Uncapped commission
- Competitive salary package
- Fast track progression within the company
- Experience working in a start-up business
If you feel you are the right person for our Sales Manager position, please apply now!
Account Manager, Sales Advisor, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Telesales Executive, Sales Executive, New Business