Maintenance Site Supervisor (Wembley)
5 days left
- Full Time
Cargiant are currently recruiting a Site Supervisor to work at our business park in Wembley to supervise and instruct the upkeep of the site to a high standard, and to supervise and manage building refurbishments in accordance with company codes of conduct.
Cargiant is the world's largest car dealership with 7000 vehicles in stock and retail sales of over 1000 cars per week! It's taken 30 years of planning to assemble the 45 acre site that serves our current business and future expansion plans. We are always looking for smart, motivated and dynamic individuals who have passion and drive, to join our growing Company. Why not apply and become part of the Company that changed car buying forever?
Interested in working at Cargiant? Have a look at what it would be like by visiting our Youtube channel "Cargianttv" to watch the following videos:
'Cargiant Saturday 2014'
'Cargiant Behind the Scenes'
What you will do:
- Demonstrate project-management ability, including experience and estimating project costs, evaluating contract bids, choosing requisitioning tools, parts, materials and supplies
- Assist tradesmen
- Move offices, run cables correctly, assemble furniture
- Monitor drainage system
- Monitor and record site development and communicate information to Maintenance Office Clerk
- Responsible for supervising all on site staff and contractors ensuring compliance to Health and Safety guidelines and procedures
- Evaluate and analyse the Maintenance Department performance of every member of staff on a regular basis, in order to identify areas for improvement. With the assistance of the Training Department & HR Department, and implement action plans designed to improve key concerns
- Report staff issues to Maintenance General Manager
- Attend meetings, positively contributing to company strategy and departmental issues
What you will need:
- Knowledge of building materials and construction
- Ability to work alone or part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
It goes without saying:
You will receive great benefits including:
- 28 days' holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Onsite gym
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Cycle to work scheme
Sound perfect for you?
Then take your career to the next step and APPLY TODAY!