Enterprise Risk Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity for an experienced EWR Manager Governance/Policy, Edinburgh, up to £55K
Your new company
Leading retail bank based in Edinburgh which has gone through a significant period of growth and subsequently looking to recruit an experienced Enterprise Risk (Governance and Policy) Manager within their Edinburgh office.
Your new role
Reporting to the Senior Manager within the team you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a Bank wide approach, strategy, and roles and responsibilities for risk management activity, leading on key aspects. Provide an independent second line opinion on first line risk decisions, judgements and proposals in the context of Governance and policy. Carry out periodic reviews and provide independent assurance of first line risk management adherence to agreed standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to engage with senior leaders in the Bank to support and challenge the development of the Risk Appetite Framework
- Draft and maintain key risk management documents and committee papers.
- Support the deployment and maintenance of the banks risk governance framework
- Support the development and maintenance of the banks risk policy review
- Develop and execute the processes to review, challenge and provide opinion on business adherence to the enterprise risk policy framework
- Maintain process and documentation relating to compliance with enterprise risk policy requirements
- Maintain process and documentation relating to effectiveness of risk management committees including Financial Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk and Conduct Risk committees
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have experienced gained working within retail banking or a similar environment.
An understanding or quantitative and qualitative risk methodology.
A strong understanding of risk regulation including Basel and IFRS accounting standards
Excellent communication, stakeholder management and problem solving skills
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.