My client, a leading consultancy firm with offices throughout the UK are looking for a number of SAS Consultants to be based from their London office, however as these are consultancy roles you must be willing to travel to client sites.
To be selected for these roles you will need to have Financial Services experience, this can also include insurance services.
Required skills include:
- SAS V9.1 (Base, Macro, SQL, ODS, Enterprise Guide)
- SAS Intelligence Platform experience (DI Studio, Stored Processes, Web Report Studio etc)
- Client liaison & stakeholder management experience
- Multi Platform experience (Unix / Mainframe / PC)
- Mentoring / Staff development experience
- Data Warehousing experience
This is a great opportunity to join this leading practice where your hard work will be rewarded and you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects with some of the biggest financial services clients in the UK.
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.