Account Manager (Software platforms)
BASE Technologies Ltd. is the company behind the industry leading BASE™ software; the end-to-end technology platform powering shopper marketing activities worldwide. Our suite of solutions are designed to optimise each stage of media planning process, empowering retailers, brands, and agencies to drive efficiency and maximise their ROI.
BASE Technologies Ltd. is a fast growing company that is looking to invest in the right people to drive the business forward, across multiple countries.
We are looking to add an expereinced Account Manager to assist with the following:
- Learn and interpret clients’ internal processes and update the BASE team on a daily basis;
- Oversee the deployment of the software platforms and be the central point of contact for all client’s questions;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Help create system wireframes for scoping documents
- Manipulate and re-format data, when required, to suit projects’ deliverables;
- Work alongside the software development team to ensure specs are respected;
- Control the support and maintenance of existing infrastructure and applications;
- Test the software platform before releases;
- Offer daily clients’ support (in person or by phone);
- Attend regular client’s meetings.
This is a great opportunity to work on projects across multiple countries (Europe and USA).
All we ask is that you can meet the criteria below -
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of MS Office (knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus)
- Previous experience in software development beneficial
- Very details-driven
Comprehensive training will be given on all internal systems and candidates should be proficient in Microsoft programmes and be ready to take on challenges. The right person for the role would be organised, process driven, enthusiastic, energetic and with a can-do attitude.
In return we are offering a competitive salary c£25,000-£30,000 depending on your experience and what you can bring to the table.