Senior Credit Risk Analyst SAS Hybrid Team
6 days left
- Full Time
Senior Credit Risk Analyst | SAS | Hybrid Team
Up to £45,000 + strong package + bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for a risk analyst to develop their skill set in an exciting and innovative team. A role sitting over all areas of the Credit Risk life-cycle, this is an exciting opportunity for a motivated analyst to take a step up and develop both technically and commercially.
As Senior Credit Risk Analyst you'll be responsible for delivering all aspects of the analysis required for the successful management of the new portfolio. You will have a wide remit and will cover aspects of portfolio management, collections, capital and impairment pieces, loss forecasting and credit policy. Hands on SAS or SQL database manipulation and analysis will be a key part of the role, alongside commercial insight, presentation and stakeholder management.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The successful Senior Credit Risk Analyst will likely have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level, ideally within a numerical or data based discipline (mathematics, statistics, computer science)
- Proven experience in a data-based credit risk environment, a proven understanding of the full credit risk life cycle
- Proven commercial coding experience utilising SAS or SQL on large sets of data
- An interest in the wider commercial impact of the results of analysis, and proven ability translating analysis into decisioning and insight
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to Faye Sheldrake at Harnham via the Apply Now button.