Assistant Managment Accountant
- Full Time
A reputable, market leading investment firm is looking for a motivated, high calibre part qualified accountant to join their team as assistant management accountant. This exciting opportunity will allow the right candidate to grow and develop within the finance team of this rapidly growing investment firm.
- Preparing limited company management accounts with variance analysis and notes
- Working with credit and servicing teams to manage loan book
- Accounting journal entries, including loan postings and interest accruals
- Ownership of fund payments, c creditor positions, control accounts and intercompany reconciliations
- Analysis and reporting of loan book
The ideal candidate for this role will be an analytical, motivated, hard working individual. You will also need to have started the ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification, having experience using SUN accounting systems is also preferable.