3 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has come available within Birmingham City Centre for an enthusiastic Property Accountant with an extremely well established National firm. The vacancy gives the ideal candidate an opportunity to gain responsibility and build a personal portfolio whilst gaining all the help and experience needed to succeed within the role.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, you will immediately be responsible for a group of clients and have full responsibility for all your property/tenant details, all client reporting and all service charge reconciliations and reports for your associated properties. On top of this you'll be budget monitoring your own portfolio and producing monthly financial reports for the Finance Manager.
Ideally you will:-
- Have experience managing your own portfolio of clients
- Be able to produce monthly financial and VAT reports including monthly/quarterly reconciliation and settlement of VAT account
- Have strong property accounting experience
- Be able to work to your own initiative and confidently grow your desk of clients to a high professional standard
In return you will:-
- Work for a highly recommended organisation with a good reputation all across the UK
- Gain valuable experience with the opportunity for progression
- Work closely with qualified Accountants with quality training and development in aspects of property accounting
- Receive the opportunity for study support if feasible
This role will suit an energetic and passionate Property Accountant who is ready to take the next step in their career. With the opportunity for progression within the company, and the opportunity to work alongside high quality accountants, the ideal candidate will get the opportunity to learn from the best and become a fully commendable Property Accountant.