Our client, a large manufacturing facility based in Rutland, currently have two exciting opportunities for Maintenance Engineers.Purpose of Role
With support of an already large engineering team, provide breakdown cover and maintain plant machinery, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide shift breakdown cover on all machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
- To maintain machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
- To work in an efficient and safe manner on breakdown repairs on all equipment
- To support and implement progressive improvements of our existing manufacturing automation processes working with both internal and external resources.
- To work with other teams within the business to deliver a common goal.
- To be included in continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency through the business.
- Assist other engineers as and when required.
- This will be working on a 0600-1800 / 1800-0600 4 days on 4 off shift pattern.
- Time served engineer – either electrical or mechanical, although multi skilled would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with the will to improve the equipment effectiveness.
- Experience of working in an injection moulding production environment is a definite advantage
- Generous holiday allowance
- Sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Share scheme
- Guaranteed overtime opportunity