Senior Quantity Surveyor
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor? Are looking for your next challenge with development opportunities? Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
A multidisciplinary Cost and Project Management Consultancy are looking for a Senior Consultant Quantity Surveyor to join their busy and growing team. They are seeking an ambitious individual to work primarily in property and construction. You will work with an experienced and dynamic team on a wide variety of projects. The projects you will be involved with will range from residential and mixed-use developments to historic heritage attractions, school expansions to major masterplans, commercial developments to major healthcare facilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre and Post contract services
- Mentoring and supervising Graduate and Assistant QS team members through the RICS APC process
- Produce documents to tender
- Contract Administration
- Cost Management
SKILLS KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally 5 years + experience as a quantity surveyor within the property market
- Ideally have a degree in Quantity surveying
- The ideal candidate will be MRICS
- Good pre-contract as well as construction delivery experience is essential
- Preferably gained in a construction consultancy environment
- Report writing
- Presentation skills
- Proven track record at the appropriate level
- Well regarded as an employer and consultancy
- Very sociable team and business
- Great company benefits
- Excellent salary package
- 5% pension
- Life Insurance
- Medical insurance
- Childcare vouchres
- Up to 27 holiday day plus bank holidays and 2 days charity leave per year
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.