Technical Estimator, Poole, £24,000
Our client, an international specialist in advanced technologies is now in requirement of a proactive Technical Estimator to join their established and friendly team. Listening to the customer and asking the right questions will be fundamental in putting together accurate quotes in line with technical specifications and customer needs.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Monitoring sales requests and evaluating enquiries
- Generating quotations based on customers’ needs using SAP
- Delivering frequent (possibly daily) client updates via telephone regarding their quotations
- Developing and growing strong customer relationships whether new or existing
- Accurately processing orders through to completion using SAP
- Ensuring internal sales systems and databases are up to date at all times
- Working knowledge of SAP (advantageous - training will be given) & Microsoft Office
- A Basic Mechanical Engineering Qualification or a proven background in the industry
- The ability to read/interpret technical drawings
- Accuracy in work at all times and an eye for detail
- Confidence in your ability to communicate across the business and with customers- happy to carry out negotiations
As the Technical Estimator you’ll be based within their Poole offices just outside the town centre, for your technical experience you can expect an attractive remuneration package of £24,000 and a generous holidaypackage and fantastic working hours with an early finish on Friday. This is a direct opportunity to help build and grow an international customer base for a company that actively promote and support development and progression.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Technical Estimator then call Ewelina at Rubicon on or send your CV to .
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them