Payrole Administrator/ contract compliance - IT recruitment business
2 days left
- Full Time
Darwin Recruitment, are a specialist Digital and data Recruitment Consultancy with multiple offices internationally and growing! We have an exciting opportunity for a contractor care & payroll administrator to join our team!
Why the technology sector? The technology market is the number 1 recruitment market due to its continuous demand, as such we are adding to our talented workforce.
Are you looking for a role that will give you maximum exposure and career potential?
You would be responsible for the development and ongoing compliance of the book of contractors within our business. Managing contractor processes from contract instigation to completion.
What would you be doing during the day?:
- Assist CC&CTL with the timely billing and payment of all placements.
- Produce, upon demand, any special billing formats as required by the clients of the business in order to expedite payment.
- Produce any management information that may be required as part of client agreements.
What we want from you:
- It is important that this person has a high attention to detail
- Ideally, the experience of Pay & Bill, checking time sheets, raising client invoices.
- European IT recruitment Compliancy understanding OR ability to quickly learn and manage these areas of the business.
- Confident communicator both verbally and in writing.
What we have to offer you:
- A 3% bonus based on your salary twice a year.
- A chance to be part of a growing International business and the opportunity to work from our other offices on our exchange programme (Munich, Amsterdam & London Liverpool street)
- Extensive training and support - recognised certifications and ongoing development
- Bupa private health care
- Monthly massages
- Pension scheme
- An excellent Maternity police and child care vouchers
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you - please apply now for immediate consideration!