Supply Chain Manager - Consumer products
We are excited to be working with a leading design-led supplier of gifting and homewares that supply to all of the leading retailers in the UK, USA and further afield.
You will be managing an experienced team of product Coordinators, so you will need to have proven management experience. You will be overseeing the work load of the team, thinking strategically and constantly reviewing processes and how the department is run.
Ideally you will already be in a similar role, have excellent experience with critical path management and dealing with factories in the Far East.
As Supply Chain Manager you will:
- Develop, implement and continually improve end to end processes within the NPD co-ordinators
- Manage a team of coordinators, mentoring, coaching and new opportunities to expand skillsets
- Oversee all communications and negotiations with factories
- Managing the ordering of preproduction samples
- Manage the workflow/critical paths tracking projects and ensuring objectives and deadlines are met
- Working closely with QC team managing new product testing costs and ensuring all testing meets budgets and fits into critical path timelines
- Managing all costs and reporting to directors with suggested improvements and showing cost savings
- Liaise with Licensors with any approval issues, ensuring they are resolved within required time frame
- Providing weekly reports on status of projects
- Regularly meetings and Working closely with the Product, Sales and Design teams
The ideal Supply Chain Manager will have:
- 2 + years previous experience in a similar role
- Must have good experience in managing a team, with the ability to drive change, motivate and inspire
- Proven ability to think strategically and Commercially
- Experience dealing with the Far East Factories
- Excellent price negotiations skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
Please get in touch for more details about this Supply Chain Manager role and send your CV today.