Web Analyst - Agency
Web Analyst - Agency
£30,000 - £40,000
This role sits within the small but very talented team at this prestigious agency who specialise in Digital Transformation and Insight. The agency are looking to expand rapidly, and so need an expert Web Analyst who can help define client tracking requirements, and give the rest of the team access to client's online data. You'll be using your technical skills in tag management and data capture to help deliver some of the most comprehensive analytics projects available.
- Speak directly with clients, understanding their Digital Analytics needs
- Develop and propose Digital Analytics solutions, and provide technical recommendations on strategy
- Provide Tracking and Tagging solutions, ensuring that the right data ends up in the right hands
- Evolve the agency's Digital offering by proposing new solutions beyond the client's requirements, maximising value
- Receive best-in-class training across enterprise Web Analytics technologies, including GA 360 and Adobe Analytics
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong technical knowledge of Web Analytics infrastructure - Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Tag Management, Web Analytics Implementation and Data Mining
- Client-facing experience is highly advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and drive own work-flow
- Advanced presentation skills, and the ability to translate the technical into layman's terms
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary up to £40,000 based on experience plus a benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Digital Marketing, PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display