An organisation based in the Media sector is currently looking for an Infrastructure Analyst based In Central London.
This is a permanent position ideally for someone with hands on Infrastructure skills.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work alongside a global organisation with international offices and a vibrant working culture!
Key Skills required:
- Enterprise level backup operations (Netbackup, Backup Exec, tape library operation).
- Network and server monitoring (PRTG, Solarwinds)
- Windows server operating systems (2008 - 2016. Ideally Microsoft certified).
- VMWare 5.x/6.x administration.
- Enterprise Storage infrastructure (NAS/SAN).
- Server hardware (HP/Del/Apple).
- Windows DNS/DHCP administration.
- Active Directory administration.
- IT disaster recovery.
- TCP/IP networking fundamentals (switching, patching).
- SQL Database, SharePoint and IIS administration and management.
Salary -£30-32k+ Excellent Benefits
Start Date- ASAP
Premier are acting as an employment agency