Instructional Designer - Engineering
Are you an experienced Engineering Educational Professional? Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a leading Engineering Training facility? Are you an experienced Instructional Designer?
Alderwood are currently working with a leading Engineering facility with a world class training division. They are currently looking to at two Instructional Designers with specific experience designing learning in a technical environment.
The role of an instructional designer will be to design highly engaging learning at the forefront of the Engineering Sector.
* Design and developing Training material using own knowledge and the support of Engineering Subject Matter Experts, Senior Engineers and Engineering Clients
* Working with wider Engineering community to identify the requirements using a range of tools
o Learning Needs Analysis
o Training Needs Analysis
* Instructional Design using fully blended methodologies
* Integration of all material onto a Learning Management System
* Demonstrate ability using pilot training courses.
* Create aims with measurable objectives that match the course content.
* Extensive experience as an Instructional Designer , ideally using the ADDIE model
* Experience from an Engineering or Technical background
Salary and Benefits
* Competitive salary
* 25 days + Bank Holidays
* Very competitive pension contribution
For more information or to apply please call Brad Coombes on or email
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.