Community Nurse- RGN
3 days left
- Full Time
Talento Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment consultancies in the UK. We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Nursing, Health & Social Care sectors as well as HR sectors.
Our client provides premium quality home care to seniors and adults with physical and mild learning disabilities. We are recruiting an experienced Community Nurse looking for a full time permanent position in Haydock, St Helens.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The majority of the role would be hands-on, with an agreed work pattern to allow for the necessary management and administration of the service to be undertaken.
- You will be delivering quality nursing care and supporting the multi-disciplinary team.
- Supporting a 37 year old gentleman in his own home who has an acquired brain injury.
As a Community Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the health and well-being of the gentleman.
- Assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration.
- Communicate with support services and family and maintain clinical quality assurance.
- Organise equipment and adaptations to enable gentleman to live as independently as possible and to minimise risks to their safety.
- Maintain a safe environment for staff, residents and visitors through due diligence and compliance with health and safety and operational policies.
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- Ensure all documentation meets the national standards/requirements.
- Experience in working acquired brain injuries
- NMC Registration
- Competent across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
Salary is up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Company mobile phone
- CPD support
- Membership of our Employee Benefit Scheme
- 28 days annual leave
All successful candidates are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
If this opportunity is of interest to you or your colleagues please call Andrew Coyne or apply online for more information.