Dual Site Store Manager - Guildford
DUAL SITE STORE MANAGER
Up to £27,000 plus bonus and company benefits
Our client, a leader in their sector operating branded high street bakery cafes across the country serving all fresh produce and barista coffee is now looking for a Dual Site Store Manager for their operation in Guildford.
You will be responsible for the financial and operational performance of the store and for driving sales, standards, and customer service levels.
ROLE - DUAL SITE STORE MANAGER
As the Dual Site Store Manager you will have full operational and financial responsibility for two shops in Guildford:
- Lead, develop, and inspire your team's
- Full control of stock, food, and labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits across the region
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - DUAL SITE STORE MANAGER
- Experience as a restaurant/cafe/coffee shop manager in busy customer facing branded operations
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Profit & loss financial accountability
- Staff recruitment, selection, and training
- Stock management
- Passion and drive to succeed
- An outgoing and positive personality and attitude
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join the market leader in their sector as they continue to expand.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.