A London based property firm is seeking a newly qualified accountant to join their finance team to look after their German entities. This role will require you to have prior experience in German GAAP and have a minimum level of conversational German.
This role will involve:
- Statutory reporting for 12 entities under German GAAP
- Month End, and management reporting for the 12 entities
- Year end reporting under USGAAP
- A good eye for detail
- working well with the team members
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience in reporting under German GAAP
- Speak German
This is a very exciting role for a newly qualified financial accountant trying to enter the real estate sector who can develop their skills in a great business and in a supportive environment.
If you think you would be well suited for this position please do not hesitate to apply. Unfortunately a key requirement for this position is being able to speak and understand German.