Block Property Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager based in South West London to maintain a portfolio of cira 500 units. IRPM qualification is ideal, and you must have at least five years of property management experience. This is a key role for the company and one that offers good opportunities for growth.
- To be the primary focal point for leaseholder and management team interactions and questions.
- To be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties.
- To maintain an understanding of the client property and undertaking regular inspections and reviews.
- To advise clients on all issues associated with their properties.
- Preparing expenditure and reserve fund budgets.
- To supervise on-site staff, coordinating tasks on the site and ensuring compliance of all activities.
- To undertake Section 20 consultation on behalf of clients.
- To manage lease breeches.
- To attend on-site meetings with clients and sales meetings.
- To keep abreast of current legislation.
- Oversee day to day maintenance of leasehold properties
- Attend, chair and minute client Board meetings, including AGM's and Directors meetings, us« ally held in the evenings
- Oversee day to day, contracted and cyclical maintenance
- Project Manage major internal and external works
- Liaise with local councils and government bodies and police to adhere to relevant regulations
- Provide legal understanding of relevant leasehold, Landlord and Tenant Act, Section 20 Notices and related lease restrictions and covenant issues
- Experience in managing blocks of flats with no supervision
- Experience of running leaseholder meetings
- Experience of maintenance works and able to demonstrate an understanding of the maintenance aspects within a property
- Able to read and interpret leases
- Member or Associate level membership of IRPM
- Competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
You must have a strong customer focus, ensuring the satisfaction of all clients. The candidate will have clear communication and strong IT skills. You must be able to represent the business professionally at all times.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *