Paraplanner Required - Birmingham
2 days left
- Full Time
An award winning, established and reputable National Independent Financial Practice requires an experienced Paraplanner to join the team in Birmingham
You will have a direct client contact experience as the role will entail a high level of client/advisor interaction and you must be able to work autonomously within a driven and fast paced environment. A comprehensive understanding of the financial services industry and its products is essential.
- Qualified to Diploma Level or near Diploma Qualified
- The ability to work with advisers to extract the information required to prepare financial plans and recommendations
- General knowledge of the products available in the wider market and how to assess the suitability of these products
- The ability to research protection, pension & investment products and an understanding of the key information required that may affect a recommendation
- The ability to undertake detailed research on legacy products, identifying where more in depth analysis and questioning of providers is required
- An understanding of investment risk, capacity for loss and loss tolerance and the ability to construct recommendations consistent with a clients agreed risk appetite.
- Excellent report writing skills. The ability to present recommendations in a clear and logical format using language which can be easily understood by clients
- The skills and knowledge needed to create and adapt a cash flow plan appropriate to the client’s circumstances
- A good understanding of compliance issues and how these affect the advice and suitability process.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Ability to critically evaluate information, probe and challenge the facts
- A flexible and adaptable attitude towards work
- Ability to work accurately and in accordance with procedures
- Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and provider platforms
An extremely competitive overall package is on offer.