We at City of Wolverhampton Council are seeking an experienced and highly motivated developer to work as part of the Development team to deliver, maintain and support highly available, Enterprise solutions.
Working to exacting service standards and prioritising customer demand you will be responsible for the design, overseeing and quality assuring future changes and strategic development of solutions.
We are looking for someone who will ideally possess extensive knowledge of systems, interfaces, data structures, relationships and business processes to provide the business with technical expertise, facilitating the technical design, development and implementation and enhancement and new solutions where appropriate.
Desired Skills: -
- Ideally have experience of working with Dynamics CRM
- Experience of working with MS SharePoint
- Multi-tasking with a strong focus on delivery to challenging timescales.
- Ability to agree detailed user requirements with business users.
- Strong communicator and possess strong customer engagement skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Versed with MS Excel features, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and MS Visio.
You will be working on new and existing projects, liaising with customers across the organisation assessing and delivering requirements to an impeccable standard. A strong customer focussed ethos is essential with a proven ability to initiate and deliver service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
Some of the benefits we offer: -
- City Centre location with easy access to transport and shopping
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enrolment into The West Midlands Pension Fund which is one of the UK's largest pension funds
- Employee Benefits which gives you the chance to maximise your salary by providing direct links to a huge number of retail discounts and to a great selection of salary sacrifice schemes
- purchase extra annual leave
- Wolverhampton City Credit Union - great rates on ethical savings and loans
- Microsoft Office Licence
- No claims bonus scheme protection while using your car for work
Closing date -04/08/2017
You will be notified of the outcome of your application as soon as possible after the closing date.