IT System Administrator
A leading Software House that operated in Finacial Industry is seeking System Administrator who has cloud based exposure ( Azure ).
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established IT group at a time of significant development which will provide a broad, yet detailed, exposure to support and infrastructure across our whole estate. My client needs someone who can provide support for our current infrastructure but also be aware of developments in the market as they consider their options for a revised infrastructure model. They are looking for a dynamic person who can contribute within the wider IT team to ensure we are employing the best solutions to meet the current and future business requirements.
Typical tasks within this role will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining network and server performance
- Providing 1st / 2nd and some 3rd line support for general issues to both IT and the end users · Assisting with the rolling maintenance across our IT estate
- Working with and reporting to the existing Senior Systems Administrator to define the future IT infrastructure operating model
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- DNS, DHCP, networking
- Active Directory
- Windows Operating Systems (Win 7 - Win 10; Win Server 2003 - 2012)
- MS Office 2010 - 2016
- VMware ESXi
- Printer & Hardware maintenance
- Microsoft Azure and other cloud technologies / providers
- Remote Desktop
- MS Exchange
- MS SQL
- Symantec Backup Exec
- PC building
- Cybersecurity awareness and threat prevention
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.