4 days left
- Full Time
The Retail Operations department of Zachary Daniels is currently recruiting for a Retail Director appointment covering the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The business is a Global Consumer Electronics Brand that are is about to launch retail stores an concessions across the UK.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Owning and developing the retail strategy and owning/driving specific strategic projects
- Continually assessing the retail environment/climate and competitor activity to anticipate issues and provide proactive solutions
- Sharing ideas and best practice with colleagues in order to ensure that the brand is continually developing and standards and customer expectations are continually exceeded
- Leading retail initiatives, leveraging support from head office stakeholders, analysing results and feeding back commercial recommendations
- Motivating and engaging field-based managers and their teams enabling them to feel empowered, inspired and connected to the business vision
- Ensuring that the customer experience is being consistently delivered across the UK and Ireland
- Proactively building succession plans and talent mapping to ensure the development and promotion of employees
You will currently be operating at a head of retail level or above, product range wise the business is open to various backgrounds but strong retail standards are key to this retailer.
In return the business offers a basic salary up to £80,000 per annum dependent on experience, bonus, holiday entitlement, pension, healthcare and staff discount.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment.