Graduate Conference Producer
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you a high calibre graduate with strong interpersonal skills, an ability to organise and manage, and a keen interest in global current affairs?
Do you have excellent analytical and research ability, along with the aptitude to engage and communicate with people at all levels?
Do you want to work for an organisation that will reward your hard work and develop you as you grow, through a successful career within conferences and business media?
For 30 years the organisation has had its finger on the pulse of the ever-evolving modern world of business.
Delivering high quality strategic events and B2B communications to industries including Financial Services, Economics and Regulations, and Energy and Utilities, throughout the UK and Europe.
They invest in graduates across the company and pride themselves on ensuring that employees are intellectually stimulated and constantly challenged in their day-to-day work. Staff are given responsible and taxing roles from the outset and receive expert coaching to enable them to develop their skills in a supportive environment.
Many graduates have gone on to managerial roles, and for the right people, there is the opportunity to progress fast within the company.
Up to £24K starting salary
Up to £4,000 bonus
World class training
Opportunity for international travel
A fascinating blend of research, planning, people skills and intuitive management, Conference Producers are professionals that take ultimate responsibility for the success of an individual or series of events by making sure the intellectual content is right.
In this role you will have an input into virtually every aspect of conference development, from inception, through marketing to eventual delivery.
Specific responsibilities include but are by no means limited to:
- Researching and analysing industries to identify commercial drivers, (for example the impact of Brexit, political and economic uncertainty, changes in regulation or market conditions etc.)
- Writing creative conference agendas
- Identifying and inviting leading industry executives and speakers
- Building relationships and industry knowledge for long term development of conferences
- Project management: working with and briefing internal teams and clients
As this is a graduate opportunity no previous experience of conference production or event management is necessary. You will receive invaluable training and development, learning skills that will enable you to be successful and thrive in your career.
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- Outstanding academic record - minimum 2:1 honours degree from a good university and AAB at A-level (or equivalent)
- Proven analytical ability is essential
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and to communicate well with a wide range of people
- A keen interest and knowledge of business, economics, politics
- IT literate including competency in Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- We will also be looking for someone who enjoys taking pride and ownership, and is able to use their initiative to deliver a world experience, helping the organisation continue to stand out as an essential and valued source of information and insight
A fantastic opportunity for a great communicator who is organised, driven and passionate about building a rewarding career in an exciting and relevant industry.